Job Description / Skills Required
Are you a self-motivated accounting operations specialist looking for a flexible working schedule? Do you have experience supporting data intensive and paperless organizations? Do you have excellent organizational skills and take pride in the quality and accuracy of your work?
Note: this position is remote with flexibility for part or full-time schedule depending on experience.
· Accounts Payable and payment processing support
· Review invoices for prepaid expenses to determine correct amortization period
· Prepare fixed assets, cash, prepaid expenses and payables data
· Compile credit card statements and book expenses
· Prepare payroll benefit reports to aid in cash reconciliation
· Prepare process documentation explaining the steps you perform to complete monthly close tasks
· Prepare data to compile statutory local, state and federal tax filings
· Assist with ad hoc tasks and data entry assignments where needed
· Some accounting or bookkeeping experience supporting accounts payable/accounts receivable/general ledger functions
· Comfortable using basic functions in Excel, awareness level for Word and Google suite
· Strong attention to detail
· Basic accounting knowledge
· Able to work with minimal supervision and direction
· Some College level accounting experience preferred
· Professional communication and demeanor
· Team player
· Experience with NetSuite and/or Concur a plus
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, and podcasts - including live, on-demand and original content - TuneIn lets people find what they love while helping them discover new things. TuneIn serves more than 75 million monthly active users, across the globe, on hundreds of devices, including smartphones, desktop, connected devices, connected autos, game consoles and smart speakers, like Sonos, Bose SoundTouch, Amazon Echo and Google Home. TuneIn Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, over 90,000 audiobooks and commercial-free music stations. With venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC, TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California.