An on-demand delivery service.
At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of on-demand delivery. We're building a small team of talented product leaders to define and execute on our vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world.
As the Head of Merchant products, you’ll drive the product strategy and execution of a key part of our marketplace. This will include our in-store solutions, merchant portals, and new products that we offer merchants to drive (or stimulate?) growth. You'll be the product director for our merchant pod - working cross-functionally with our sales, engineering, marketing, support and local teams to create and drive strategy, definition, product roadmap, and long-term vision.
- Customer focused with deep empathy and understanding of customer needs and pain points
- Strong track record of driving product vision
- Goal-oriented and ability to articulate trackable and impactful metrics
- Data-oriented and curious about how customers use your products
- Highly collaborative and the ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize ruthlessly and drive excellence in planning and execution
- Experience managing product managers
- CS degree or coded production-level web/mobile apps in the past
- Experience starting/scaling a successful startup from the ground up
- Strong interest in logistics, online-to-offline, on-demand services, transportation, or marketplaces
- Avid DoorDash user
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.