A boutique-style accessories company offering home-based entrepreneurship for women.
You will be singularly focused on introducing new Stylists to the business. This will be main thrust of your role and what you will bring to the Field Development team that you will collaborate with whom are based in Head Office.
You will achieve success through building solid and trusted relationships with our existing Stylists to support their business growth and develop key regions of opportunity together. You will also identify untapped areas of growth and opportunity working to build a network of your own in these areas of new Stylists, establishing a solid and successful Stylist community. Success will be easily measured through your Stylist Growth results.
We offer a flexible Stylist opportunity, so flexibility is key in this role to yield results. You will be required to work flexible hours and days to enable targeting your demographic. This role involves extensive UK & Irish travel and we are open to this being either 4 or 5 days a week.
- Achieving set stylist recruitment targets with drive and determination
- Identifying regional areas for growth and opportunity for Stella & Dot UKI
- Using your existing networks (and creating new ones) to infiltrate specific areas of opportunity for Stylist growth
- Working to build brand awareness in untapped areas utilising local PR, events, connections etc.
- Be a true Business Partner for our existing Stylists in supporting their recruitment goals – working together to build areas
- Working cross-functionally across Field Development, Training, PR to build support for your recruitment drives
To be successful you will have/be:
- An entrepreneurial spirit – used to working independently and thriving on being accountable for results
- A self starter – can set own agenda and programme and follow it.
- Previous experience in a field sales role (fashion, beauty or lifestyle brand would be considered a good ‘fit’)
- A rich CV of past roles and responsibilities including experience of working in a fast paced environment where you have actively driven results or recruitment – demonstrated success will be critical
- An articulate and inspiring communicator with strong presentation and networking skills
- A people person! You will love making new connections, supporting women reach their potential and be passionate about our mission.
- Strong organisational and project management skills