Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
Evernote Customer Support needs team members who excel at providing fantastic support for our diverse customer base. You will be on the front lines, interacting with our customers every day and working collaboratively with other support team members. We help customers with their technical issues, fill out detailed bugs for engineers, and provide thoughtful, focused feedback to internal teams, helping to improve Evernote.
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high quality communication and interactions
- Creatively assist customers with issues related to all Evernote products
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns, and trends in technical problems, usability obstacles, and product feedback
- Use a variety of channels (email / chat / etc.) to respond and resolve customer issues
- Effectively articulate complex information to customers of all technical levels
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and weekends
- Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
- Good understanding of at least two of the following operating systems: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, new college graduates are encouraged to apply
- 2-4 years working in customer support, preferably for a tech company
- Ideal applicants are existing Evernote users who use the product regularly
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing you to function within a team and to build relationships with valued customers
- Experience with Zendesk is preferred