Customer engagement platform that enables marketers to understand and target customers across mobile and web.
As the Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for existing customer accounts in the Customer Success organization. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing on high levels of adoption to ensure customer satisfaction and be responsible for all renewals within your accounts. You will identify key KPI’s from customers to drive project plans, milestones and creation of customer champions as a trusted advisor.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success, consultative account management approach from a SaaS or services company. You will need to be a great listener, articulate communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales efforts, focusing on customer success.
- Assist in the onboarding marketing strategy solving for customer use cases.
- Work with customers to discover how Kahuna can add value to their businesses, and identify potential expansion opportunities.
- Be a customer advocate, driving relationships with key customers and creating new champions.
- Handle all contract renewal negotiations, and ensuring high levels of customer retention.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Support, Product, and Engineering teams to maximize customer success and account growth.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Enterprise or Mid-Market account management experience, with a focus on revenue retention and expansion within an existing install base.
- Experience with a B2B SaaS model with an enterprise software solution addressing digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent customer management skills (including sales, account management, customer success) at multiple levels, including C-Level, decision maker, and end-user.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement.
- Proactive, with a strong attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree
Kahuna is a pioneer in communication automation, dedicated to empowering businesses to grow and thrive in the digital marketing era. We enable a new level of authentic engagement between brands and their customers wherever they are -- the web, email, mobile, social channels -- through personalized communication at scale. Powered by big data and machine learning, we help create delightful experiences for every customer with the perfect message, delivered on the right channel, at just the right time.
Kahuna was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Silicon Valley. Kahuna is funded by Sequoia Capital, SoftTech VC, Tenaya Capital, and others.