Independent media and technology company for women.
POPSUGAR Studios is the #1 producer of original online video lifestyle content, with over 390 million monthly views of its original series. Our videos are mobile-first and platform-first; we have been quick to innovate and optimize videos for platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, in addition to creating content for TV. Whether it's shows that make viewers laugh, style leaders who inspire them to look their best, or lifestyle experts who help them lead a happier, healthier life — we partner with brands to produce meaningful and entertaining content that we know our audience will love and share by the millions. Check out some of our latest videos here.
We are looking for a dynamic Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing Los Angeles Social team. This role requires strong ability to handle multiple projects, and work with brand partners to develop compelling content on our Instagram Stories platform. You may also be asked to contribute to other design needs in the video department. This is a full-time, ongoing position based in Culver City, CA.
- Create custom graphic design for POPSUGAR’ Instagram Stories channels – collaborate with producers and lead designer to design and create custom copy and graphics for daily programming needs. You will be working on campaigns for big brands, so will need to be able to work with big brand logos and be able to bridge POPSUGAR aesthetic with brand guidelines.
- Design aesthetic should be pretty, fun, polished, youthful, and appeal to millennial women. You may be asked to contribute to content in Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty, Healthy Living, and Fitness categories.
- May also be asked to contribute to video GFX and treatment decks for clients
- Ability to work in fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Must have knowledge of post production workflow
- Experience in creative/design/production environment
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent graphic design skills, including broad knowledge of typography
- Must be very organized and able to juggle several projects at a time.
- A genuine interest in and aptitude for the type of shows POPSUGAR makes
- "Gets" the POPSUGAR brand and voice
- Can work positively and collaboratively with internal staff
- Grace under pressure, great people skills, high integrity
- Great organizational skills (both with media management & personally)
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company that is parent to lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. Together, the brands attract a monthly global audience of 400 million, generating 3.1 billion monthly content views. POPSUGAR is the #1 lifestyle brand for young women, delivering inspiring, informative, and entertaining content in multi-platforms across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. POPSUGAR Studios, the video production arm of POPSUGAR, Inc., is the leading producer of online video lifestyle content, with more than 300 million monthly views of its original series.
POPSUGAR Inc. has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London and operates internationally in Australia, France, the Middle East, and the UK. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com.
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.