Bridges the engagement gap between customers and companies.
You’re a dynamic leader with over 18 years of progressive experience in leading Organizational Development and Learning function for a Technology workforce. In this role you will lead a globally dispersed team of professionals and will be driving Domain, Technical, Behavioral and Leadership Development initiatives for the Technology /Innovation Labs business.
In this role you will collaborate with global teams, drive a Learning culture to execute on strategic priorities; and ensure the optimal deployment and utilization of LMS and other Training resources to drive measurable business outcomes. You will collaborate with internal SMEs and HRBPs to fulfill Training needs and drive adoption of learning solutions. You will be a change agent responsible for Culture building and Organizational transformation.
Join a well-established, Sequoia-backed company that is on the cutting edge of using AI to deliver a superior customer experience. You’ll fit in well at 7 if you thrive owning problems, working collaboratively with global teams, and you drive to innovate to solve the complex issues necessary to get results. Even more, you ‘get’ what we do: innovating AI based technology to help companies acquire customers and manage relationships that drive new levels of customer satisfaction and profitability. Learn more at 247-inc.com.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL:
Collaborate with global teams, and drive high performing culture to execute on strategic priorities:
- Provide Talent and Learning vision & leadership, cultivating a culture of empowerment, ownership and accountability
- Search out and bring innovative, external best practice ideas, with a particular emphasis on Learning metrics and ROI
- Partner with internal and external SMEs to deliver Learning solutions.
- Collaborate with the global leadership team to devise and execute strategic Learning goals, and translate goals into Training roadmap
- Effectively partner with the global leaders to ensure adoption of Learning
- Provide strategic guidance on Talent Development and Learning.
Build and develop a high performing professional L&OD team
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent to build a scalable, globally distributed, yet highly collaborative and effective Learning delivery team.
- Drive a culture of accountability, collaboration, and ownership as you lead, develop, coach, mentor and motivate leaders.
Deliver and continuously improve world-class Learning Solutions
- Drive TNA/ identifying training needs across levels through mapping of competencies and business needs, provide thought leadership to Learning solutions and demonstrate ROI through implementation.
- Implement Global L and OD Training calendar roll outs across all regions
- Drive Global and Regional roll out of Org Effectiveness initiatives across New Hire, Domain, Functional, Technical and Behavioural Training tracks
- Provide Thought leadership , Design and Facilitation for Internal programmes .
- Measure effectiveness of training and development programs & use analytics to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives & methods.
- Managing training facilities with the accountability for strategic utilization & deployment of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
7 is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent, 7’s technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels. The world’s largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7 to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU HAVE:
- Degree in HR/OB/Psychology or related field required (Masters and/or PhD preferred)
- 18+ years of progressive experience, including 10+ years leading globally diverse and distributed teams for similar Tech organizations
- Develop trusted partner relationships internally and strong sense of ownership and accountability at the individual and organizational levels
- Demonstrated highly professional written and presentation communication skills suitable for a Multigeo, multicultural audience.
- Experience in Leadership Development, Succession Planning and OD interventions
- Understanding of LMS, Instructional Design and Training tools
- Desire and ability to travel frequently (up to 20% of annualized time) to domestic and international locations
- Experience in working with teams to develop Agile practices and related methodologies