Application performance management
At LightStep, we’re building a transformative new product for tracking and understanding application behavior and performance. As we add new capabilities and scale out our technology, we need to grow our creative, curious, low-ego engineering team! You’ll be joining us in San Francisco and working on a sophisticated distributed system that collects, manages, analyses, and presents high-fidelity data from our customers’ applications.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You've managed a growing engineering team (for example, guiding project management and career development).
- You're motivated by the success of your team and are excited to support the engineers on your team.
- You have a track record of delivering great software on a predictable schedule.
- You’re motivated by both open-ended challenges and practical it-just-needs-to-get-done projects: whatever has the most impact.
- You’re eager to learn from your team and peers, and you have something to teach them as well.
Bonus points if…
- You've recruited and shepherded engineering candidates through the interview process.
- You’ve worked on (or have a lot of curiosity about) large-scale distributed systems and microservice-based architectures.
- You’ve got a background in (or have a lot of curiosity about) large-scale system performance or security.
- You have experience outside of engineering: marketing, sales, design, etc.