Dia&Co is the premier personal styling service for plus-size women. Try on clothes at home, keep what you like, return the rest.
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
Shift Hours: 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM, Tuesday - Saturday w/ occasional OT as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
The purpose of this position is to help ensure that all inventory levels are monitored and kept accurate at all times, in addition to shipping accuracy of out-going orders to our customers. Duties include, but are not limited to cycle counts, monitoring receiving activities, etc. Two years of Inventory Control/Quality Control experience required.
- Assist with the day-to-day functions within the department with the clear focus on the team and company’s goal(s)
- Collaborate and coordinate with all departments, including inbound, inventory control, customer support, and all other necessary departments
- Complete other projects and/or responsibilities as assigned by the Inventory Control Manager
- Always be flexible, adapting to change
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- Benefits begin after 60 days
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative