Provides IT performance management for the cloud era.
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility into the now borderless network, arming them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Google Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
Hiring at ThousandEyes is a team effort that is crucial for the company success and growth. We are looking for an exceptional player-coach Recruiting Manager to lead a small team of recruiters and support the growth our Engineering teams. You will have the opportunity to join an incredibly talented team and contribute to the success of an exciting new company.
- Lead and coach a talented team of recruiters ensuring resource coverage and alignment to business priorities.
- Own the recruiting philosophy, strategy, activities and pipeline.
- Research and select HR technology, infrastructure, recruitment processes and assessments/tools that support the recruitment of the best talent globally.
- Inspire creative ways to attract, engage and land the best candidates through our employment brand.
- Develop business specific strategies that attract and retain the best talent.
- Curate a data-driven recruiting organization, including analytics that provide insight and decision support.
- Create a candidate experience that reflects ThousandEyes values and ensures all candidates are treated with respect and care throughout the recruiting cycle.
- 5+ years of direct technical/engineering recruiting and 5+ years of management experience at a high growth startup.
- International recruiting experience is a big plus.
- Experience implementing successful recruitment processes including technology and tools.
- Data and metrics driven, able to monitor closely recruiting activities and provide statistics about hiring pipeline.
- Extraordinary presentation and communication skills.
- Strong experience with creative sourcing strategies, employee branding, and building solid pipeline of diverse talent.
- Technology knowledge – we don’t expect you to be able to code, but need you to have proficiency in different coding languages and technical stacks.
- Experience with ATS systems, familiarity with Greenhouse is a big plus.