A boutique-style accessories company offering home-based entrepreneurship for women.
Stella & Dot Family Brands (Stella & Dot www.stelladot.com, KEEP Collective www.keepcollective.com, and EVER Skincare www.everskin.com) is a mission-driven global social selling platform company that spans women’s lifestyle categories and operates in 6 countries. To date, our brands have helped over 50,000 independent business owners earn over $450 million in flexible income. Our mission is to give woman a modern way to earn flexible income that works when they do and helps them create a life they love. Our positive and inspiring community goes beyond business and offers life coaching and recognition to fuel the personal growth and development of our community.
Stella & Dot Family Brands is a private and profitable company with investors that include Sequoia Capital. Our story and products have graced the pages of prestigious business and fashion press ranging from The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times to Vogue.
Stella & Dot is headquartered in a beautiful office in Brisbane, California, just south of San Francisco. Additionally, we have offices around the world.
- Design: New York, New York and Sausalito, California
- Operations: Groveport, Ohio
- European HQ: London, England (with country offices in Paris, France and Berlin, Germany)
Stella & Dot is led by a passionate and proven team. We come from leading companies in both technology and retail. We are creative and driven and offer an amazing opportunity to work on an impactful mission with a proven, innovative and disruptive business model. Join our team!
The Social Marketing Coordinator will aid in developing and executing social media content to increase engagement and revenue across digital channels for Stella & Dot. Working closely with the Social Media and Brand Marketing teams, the Coordinator will assist in growing and managing Stella & Dot’s online social presence. Passion for the world of social media, a creative eye and attention to detail is desired for this high-energy, fast-paced role. Support content strategy, channel planning and calendaring, optimized posting and accurate tagging and linking to ensure maximum reach, traffic and conversion opportunities. Closely monitor and analyze social data to refine and modify activity in real time. The position reports into the Social Media Manager.
- Develop and maintain social and online content that attracts attention, generates engagement and encourages shares by our Stylist and Fan community.
- Assist Social Media Manager with day-to-day implementation of social media strategies and tools across all social media channels in support of marketing, Stylist & sales objectives.
- Manage campaign content and asset development across all visual social media channels including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Work closely with the Social and Marketing teams to ensure initiatives are being supported
- Schedule, publish and monitor all social content, driving strategy across platforms.
- Collaborate with Style Director and Assistant to turn ideas into engaging original content.
- Connect with current and future customers by engaging with community, answering questions and solving problems.
- Grow relationships with micro influencers to form organic relationships for future partnerships.
- Assemble and distribute product mailers for influencers, working closely with the PR and Creative teams to ideate a unique concept worthy of sharing.
- Source UGC daily and distribute across all relevant channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Olapic, Brand Site, and additional channels as they become available.
- Photo curator; manage photo libraries, select photos to be featured on social, edit photos as needed.
- Graphic design support, where needed, to support campaign needs.
- Assist with photo shoots and create original content for all social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- In-Depth Understanding of digital and social media spaces
- Strong communication skills and sharp ability to think on the spot.
- Effective cross-functional collaboration skills in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of influencer scene and ability to nurture relationships.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Photo Editing
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organizational needs
- Sense of urgency and pro-activeness
- Published blogger or fashion writer
Compensation & Benefits:
You will participate in a compensation program that includes a competitive base salary and performance based bonus opportunities. Stella & Dot also offers comprehensive health plans, a flexible vacation policy, 401k matching, and more.