A boutique-style accessories company offering home-based entrepreneurship for women.
Stella & Dot Family Brands (Stella & Dot www.stelladot.com, KEEP Collective www.keepcollective.com, and EVER Skincare www.everskin.com) is a mission-driven global social selling platform company that spans women’s lifestyle categories and operates in 6 countries. To date, our brands have helped over 50,000 independent business owners earn over $450 million in flexible income. Our mission is to give woman a modern way to earn flexible income that works when they do and helps them create a life they love. Our positive and inspiring community goes beyond business and offers life coaching and recognition to fuel the personal growth and development of our community.
Stella & Dot Family Brands is a private and profitable company with investors that include Sequoia Capital. Our story and products have graced the pages of prestigious business and fashion press ranging from The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times to Vogue.
Stella & Dot is headquartered in a beautiful office in Brisbane, California, just south of San Francisco. Additionally, we have offices around the world.
- Design: New York, New York and Sausalito, California
- Operations: Groveport, Ohio
- European HQ: London, England (with country offices in Paris, France and Berlin, Germany)
Stella & Dot is led by a passionate and proven team. We come from leading companies in both technology and retail. We are creative and driven and offer an amazing opportunity to work on an impactful mission with a proven, innovative and disruptive business model. Join our team!
Stella & Dot is looking for a strategy-driven, fast-moving, social-obsessed Social Media Manager to join our team at our HQ. This candidate serves as voice of the brand to consumers, influencers, stylists and advocates in social media, acting as a key conduit to driving our social and digital strategy. Lives to unlock new and innovative ways to bring our mission, impact and business to life within all social platforms, planning content, engaging with our communities, and working closely with key brand functions. Expertly guides content, strategy, engagement and amplification strategies as a producer and storyteller of the brand. Appreciates the difference between Valencia and Hudson. Immersed in the social influencer community. Sees every brunch as a photo op. Runs head first into new social opportunities. Has a winning attitude and drive to excel.
- Generate original and innovative content strategy for social channels, based on business needs, trends, consumer insights and analytics.
- Drive the creation of high quality content -- in partnership with style director and content designer that supports brand POV.
- Create clickable, shareable, on-brand social content that ignites our Stylist community and encourages virality
- Oversee the social content calendar across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Periscope and other emerging channels.
- Passion and dedication to developing innovative, compelling and engaging creative across social photography, video, and copy assets. High bar and taste level to creatively express the brand aesthetic.
- Act as the brand story-teller, edit and curate the brand voice across all channels - creatively adapt per medium.
- Deep understanding of social media analytics and ability to translate data and performance in to optimize content.
- Implement new tactics to engage with followers, including but not limited to, contests, crowdsourcing, maximizing user generated content and leveraging influencers and advocates.
- Partner with PR Director and affiliates to develop influencer programs that help drive social impact and reach.
- Partner with marketing team to support key initiatives with social-optimized extensions.
- Act as brand’s social media reporter, learning about upcoming, social media-worthy events, product launches, news, promotions, and field activity so that they can be integrated into the social media content calendar.
- Manage team in daily ongoing, 2 way proactive conversations with followers in a social media friendly voice, as well as respond to questions, with speed and sound judgment.
- Advise and work with global markets/field on social content strategy, seasonal campaigns and, provide guidelines on new and emerging platforms.
- Demonstrate a 24/7 approach to responsibilities
- Deep knowledge of social media -- native to the space.
- Driven to balance smart strategy and beautiful content: constantly leveraging data and analysis to optimize and create the most compelling communications.
- High visual and creative aesthetic filters - can inspire and develop strong creative content that contributes to brand love.
- Consumer-driven approach to lead brand effort in putting consumer, stylist, influencers and advocates at the center of the social media strategy.
- Understanding of how to create a social media-friendly voice and channel the brand sentiment and vision of our leaders to build authentic, relevant, interactive consumer conversations and relationships.
- Strong ability to interpret and translate global brand strategies and equity - as well as fashion trends - into daily social media content.
- Ability to navigate among multiple partners, platforms and communities to ensure strategies/goals are understood and met.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Pop culture savvy to identify trends and key influencers that we can target within our social media outreach.
- College degree required; graduate degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience specifically in social strategy & content e.g., building brand advocacy, social media campaigns, online publishing, brand asset development, managing communities and/or influencer outreach
- Active daily life in online and social media
- Branding/fashion/entertainment experience a must
- Excellent written and communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
You will participate in a compensation program that includes a competitive base salary and performance based bonus opportunities. Stella & Dot also offers comprehensive health plans, a flexible vacation policy, 401k matching, and more.