Shared inbox for teams.
Full-stack Engineer / Product Engineer
Job Description / Skills Required
At Front, we’re redefining work communications and collaboration with our shared inbox for teams. Front brings all of your communication channels (email, Facebook, Twitter, Twilio SMS, live chat etc.) into one place, so you can triage and assign messages, have internal conversations around them, and even sync work across other apps you use from Salesforce to GitHub, without ever leaving your inbox. Today, over 2,500 companies rely on Front to power their communications, and we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer based in Paris to help build, manage, and scale the Front platform.
- Help drive and deliver on our product roadmap(frontapp.com/roadmap), turning 1-pager specs into features
- Obsess about the quality of the product and the work you produce.
- Lead or contribute to the next features of Front-Chat, our most recent product
- Architect and lead development of the next version of our analytics product
- Full professional English proficiency
- Product mindset, we’re a product company
- Strong track record of launching and delivering projects of significant complexity and high level of ambiguity
- Track record of designing and implementing complex and scalable software services
- Experience with performance benchmarking and diagnostic tools
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Extensive experience in node.js, Angular or React
- Experience running services on AWS