Provides a platform for mobile game publishers to monetize and cross-promote their applications.
Chartboost is the leader in mobile game advertising. We provide game developers with a wide array of products to empower their business and help them grow. Behind the scenes is a very complex and robust system with a lot of moving parts. This role needs to understand all pieces of the Chartboost platform and diagnose even the smallest issue. Time will be split between writing code to develop tools and working with developers and internal customers. Chartboost has many clients with all levels of proficiency and we pride ourselves on providing a high level of service to all clients. The goal of this role is to continue providing and improving our world class support to game developers.
Who we are:
Chartboost is the largest mobile games-based ad monetization platform in the world. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK. Through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and Influence, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Help new developers integrate with Chartboost, test, and set up campaigns to serve their specific needs.
- Build and maintain internal tools to help solve technical problems and make Chartboost more efficient.
- Have a strong understanding of adtech, Chartboost, and our technology stack.
- Understand customer needs and work with product and engineering to make it happen.
- Dive into client reported issues and determine the root cause.
- Communicate best practices to mitigate future issues.
- Test reported bugs and new features.
- Write ad-hoc scripts and apps to handle various customer needs.
Who you are:
- You know how to turn a customer into a Chartboost promoter. When they're done with you they'll have tweeted and told all their friends that Chartboost is awesome.
- You've worked with mobile technologies and are familiar Java and Objective-C/Swift.
- You have experience integrating and troubleshooting mobile SDKs.
- You are great with data and have experience with MySQL, MS-SQL or equivalent.
- You understand networking, it's pitfalls, and why that's important in this business.
- You are well-versed in Mac OS (bonus:UNIX).
- You know how to prioritize and triage, but you still don't forget about the little guy.
- You love learning, love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Chartboost.
- You've admired the Nordstrom, Apple, and Ritz Carlton service ethos.
- 4-year technical degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- You've already built your own mobile game or app and it’s live in an app store.
- You've worked in the user acquisition space and understand CTR, IR, and eCPM.
- You've won awards for being awesome in some way at other jobs or during school.
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we have built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!