Education technology to empower learning.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our fast-moving People Operations team. You’ll be at the center of our quickly growing team, acting as the air traffic control for all things interview-related. Always one step ahead of our process, you'll guide our candidates through a smooth journey from first contact to landing at Clever.
- Manage the coordination of interviews, including scheduling onsite visits, confirming interviewers, securing conference rooms, and fielding any turbulence along the way
- Keep interviewer lists updated and organized
- Manage job postings
- Help with candidate travel paperwork and reimbursement when applicable
- Build internal relationships and drive awareness for generating referrals throughout the company
- Collaborate with your recruiting & people ops teammates to build a memorable candidate experience
- 1+ years administrative or coordinating work experience
- BS/BA Degree
- Experience working with multiple calendars and scheduling
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Must self-identify as a “people person”: the more interactions with candidates & co-workers in a day, the better
- Able to keep self and others on track
What Clever offers
- A chance to revolutionize the way schools use technology
- Competitive salary and significant equity in well-funded, high-growth company
- Free lunch, daily
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, & dental coverage.
- Unlimited Amazon.com credits for learning
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers