Sr. UX Designer
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Hearsay Systems offers the complete client engagement platform for financial services, empowering advisors and agents to effectively use digital to build stronger relationships that grow business. We enable efficient and compliant client engagement across digital channels including social networks, text messaging, websites and email. Our technology is used by more than 150,000 advisors and agents at the world's largest financial services and insurance companies including New York Life, Raymond James and Vanguard. Come join the team and help us modernize the advisor-client experience!
We are looking for a Designer who enjoys transforming complex ideas into intuitive and functional experiences for our users. Our products include B2B & B2C web-apps, native mobile experiences and B2C websites. We are a nimble, fast moving team, and as a UX Designer at Hearsay you will have the opportunity to contribute across a wide array of projects, learn new things and grow your skill set.
What you will accomplish:
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and company leaders to take products from concept to launch.
- Drive design discussions and collaborative sessions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Carry on user testing & research to validate new features and polish existing ones.
- Ensure consistent look and feel of existing and new products through the constant development of our style guide and user interface components library.
- Understand our customers and serve as their advocate when making cross platform design decisions.
- Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows and specifications to the development team.
- Work with colleagues on the design team to create a best-in-class user experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a User Experience or Interaction Designer
- Experience with wireframes, storyboards, live prototypes, and user flows
- Portfolio of work samples showcasing UX design work
- Must be a self starter who thrives in an environment with lots of autonomy
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Nice to have: experience with enterprise software and mobile products.
- Free lunch, dinner, and snacks every day
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Stock Options, and 401k)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Happy hours, Hackathons, & Tech Talks.
- Weekly games of volleyball, basketball and tennis
- In-office yoga and pilates
- Best-in-class co-workers