Provides a platform for mobile game publishers to monetize and cross-promote their applications.
Chartboost is a highly scalable, complex business with many moving parts. We are looking for a talented and motivated Software Development Engineer in Test to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring the stability of the Chartboost Adserving product by building and maintaining automated testing frameworks with relevant tests, as well as manually testing new features when necessary. You will work side-by-side with the Product and Engineering teams as new features and improvements are developed, tested, and launched. The ideal candidate will complement our Engineering team to increase efficiency and overall productivity.
Who we are:
Chartboost is the largest mobile games-based ad monetization platform in the world. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK. Through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and Influence, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Building and maintaining frameworks (from scratch) for testing backend systems and REST API’s and validating the resulting data outputs
- Creating and maintaining lots of test data
- Improving existing QA processes and implementing new ones
- Creating a Continuous Integration pipeline for testing new builds of our code
- Monitoring, reporting on, and improving automated test coverage and effectiveness
- Documenting product features and reporting test results to multiple stakeholders
- Some manual testing will be required
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 3+ years experience in an automated testing role
- 3+ years experience with at least one object-oriented language, such as Java, Python, Ruby, etc. (Python strongly preferred)
- Experience doing data validation with different types of data structures and databases
- Must have experience building scalable automation frameworks from scratch. Our product is highly complicated and complex to test
- Experience working with Web Service APIs and related technologies (REST, JSON, XML)
- Bash and basic Linux experience
- Knowledge and experience of implementing continuous integration through Jenkins/Travis/AWS
- Must be highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, and able to work with little or no supervision
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we have built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!