Marketing platform that helps brands create and manage content and social media at scale.
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC, SF, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Land O’Lakes, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
Percolate is looking for a Business Development Manager - Strategic Partnerships to help develop our global channel strategy, drive bookings and enable post-sale account management by aligning with a select group of high performing, deal driven Agency and Technology Partners. You will report directly to the SVP of Sales & Strategic Partnerships. Your key KPIs will revolve around new business generated from partners.
- 5+ years of experience in software, marketing, business development, and/or alliances management
- Enterprise SaaS experience, specifically working with agencies or other SaaS technology partners
- Proven track record of effective sales/operations management and strategic planning
- Proven track record of effectively working with excellent sales teams and other managers.
- Proven track record driving new bookings for an organization
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and execute on go to market strategies, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Identify sales and business development opportunities, and keep strong relationships with influencers and decision makers.
- Work with leadership to develop concise global channel strategy, with initial focus on North America
- Work with entire sales team to drive expansion and new revenue via agencies and technology partners.
- Collaborate closely with Product to help create viable Percolate / partner solutions for our customers.
- Work with services leadership to help define implementation and integration partner strategy
- Build and maintain implementation and integration partner network to co-deliver our prime services engagements with Percolate customers
- Solidify executive relationships and drive business growth with key strategic partnerships SI’s and Tech Partners where appropriate
- Develop best practices and benchmarking initiatives to optimize agency relationships.