Marketing platform that helps brands create and manage content and social media at scale.
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC (HQ), SF, Miami, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Marriott, Levi’s, Cisco, and Cigna trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
Percolate’s Global Services and Customer Success team works with some of the largest brands in the world to help them leverage the Percolate platform to transform how they market to their customers. During the sales cycle, we partner with prospective customers to understand and map their priorities and objectives to a tailored implementation scope and plan for each customer. During the initial deployment, our implementation and technical services teams work with our customers to deliver on that plan. And ultimately, we support long-term customer success through ongoing services, support, education and adoption programs, all designed to drive value for the customer and our end users. Our goal is to create customer champions that want to tell their personal and business networks about their experience with Percolate, and the transformation they have experienced with the The System of Record for Marketing®.
As an Implementation Manager at Percolate, you will be responsible for managing a customer implementation from start-to-finish. You will have overall project management responsibility for the project, as well as responsibility for aligning the customer’s business strategy with with the Percolate solution, running alignment workshops and keeping any integration work streams aligned with the overall goals and schedule of the implementation. You will also have a critical role in partnering with our Sales team to ensure early alignment on expectations.
- 5+ years of experience in the enterprise software space working directly with customers, preferably leading implementations or owning the customer relationship
- Prior experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization
- Prior experience with enterprise scale software implementations and systems integration is required
- Demonstrated experience working with global F500 organizations is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including C-Level presentation experience
- Ability to build consultative relationships with senior members of marketing and IT management
- Ability to identify business challenges and shape solutions that fit with the Percolate platform vision
- Ability to understand enterprise software products, and talk fluently about the product to non-technical users and buyers
- PMP certification is a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel - usually only 25% - but may vary by customer
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or Information Systems)
- Understanding of common digital marketing technology practices preferred
- Drive customer implementations to successful launch by managing scope, budget, timeline, resources and the customer relationship
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the implementation, both internally and externally
- Lead and run alignment workshops to to map customer’s requirements to the Percolate solution
- Provide internal coaching and leadership to team members on implementations, as well as on delivering world-class enterprise implementations
- Demonstrate cross-functional leadership to ensure alignment between Product launches and project objectives
- Partner with Sales teams to provide expertise and advice during the sales cycle