Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
About the Role:
The Growth Experiments team is looking for a Product Manager to help make Evernote great through Growth and key metric optimization. We're excited to be a growing and influential team within Evernote, partnering with other product and marketing teams to make Evernote better every single day.
You'll be responsible for leading and handling execution of dozens of AB tests, from ideation to execution to iteration, working with a cross-functional team of designers and cross-platform engineers.
- Define goals for the Growth team and partner with Product Managers to plan out strategy for experimentation and prioritization of team resources.
- Identify high value actions and user flows to target and optimize, using quantitative and qualitative data by working with analysts, machine learning engineers, and product marketing managers.
- Define and sell your vision and strategy for large scale experiments, features, and projects; gather requirements; draft PRDs; gather consensus from your teammates and partners; and go deep and get things done to see your projects through to completion
- Work with product designers to identify hypotheses and ideate on experiment variants
- Drive execution of experiments across our full suite of clients, products and technologies
- Manage the flow of experiments from start to finish, drafting JIRA tickets, setting up allocation and event tracking, defining requirements, analyzing results, and ideating on follow up experiments
Experience & Skills:
- Great track record of driving product improvements through data based decision making through user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Strong technical background: you can speak fluently with engineers and understand technical tradeoffs
- Results driven and healthy project leadership: you set bold business goals and maintain a positive culture within your team while driving them towards success
- Articulate persuasively while able to listen and incorporate dynamic perspectives and balance competing goals
- Real passion for building amazingly crafted experiences – incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design
- Experience working with B2B products preferred but not required
- You understand process as a driver for productivity and outcomes, and have run projects personally with tools such as JIRA, being responsible for the backlog and driving execution
- Do you live and breathe data? You can draft tracking event specs, identify the major targets and leading metrics for a feature or experiment, run your own analyses by joining tables in SQL and pivoting the results in Excel, and partner with analysts to plan out high level dashboards and low level deep dives.
- 3+ years product management or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field