Construction software made for the field.
Professional Services Manager (Philadelphia, PA)
Philadelphia, PA, US
New Jersey, US
New Jersey, US
Job Description / Skills Required
PlanGrid is bringing the trillion dollar construction industry into the future by revolutionizing the way builders access information. We are looking for an amazing Professional Services Manager to deliver world-class training and consulting services to our customers. Customers are the foundation of our company, and we are looking for sales-focused, customer-obsessed, results-driven people to retain and empower our customers.
About the Role:
- This is a customer facing role that is focused on sales support, product functionality and workflows, services revenue, and client satisfaction.
- Up to 50% travel required for this role, but we’ll work with you to ensure you are staying in your time zone as much as possible.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining customer-facing documentation, internal resources, and understanding product and technical aspects of PlanGrid.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in training, sales, consulting and/or construction
- You can work independently with minimal supervision
- You have an uncanny ability to understand customer requirements and are a little bit psychic. You anticipate user needs, sell value and make thoughtful suggestions to each of your users to ensure their experience with PlanGrid is top notch
- You are comfortable speaking in public to a variety of different audiences
- You are right at home using Salesforce and are data-driven and detail-oriented
- You are a master communicator with unparalleled written, oral and in-person communication skills
- You are a fundamentally good person with a good sense of humor and a team player
- You are smart, humble and get sh** done
- Medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 70 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $62 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.