Where people build software.
GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a Sales Development Manager to develop and lead our fantastic SDR team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering the best experience to our customers and driving usage of GitHub Enterprise.
- Provide leadership, development, and training to our Sales Development team
- Hire, onboard, and promote amazing talent
- Keep track of weekly, monthly, and quarterly lead volume per Sales Development Rep (SDR)
- Work with Marketing team to optimize inbound lead flow and develop demand generation campaigns
- Set up and run the process to optimize inbound lead qualifications and drive outbound prospecting efforts to build qualified leads
- Work closely with Sales Operations on creating standardized reports to track performance
- Implement processes & tools to help improve the productivity & efficiency of our Sales Development team
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies (i.e. ToutApp, YesWare, InsideSales.com, etc.)
- 3-5 years of meaningful leadership experience in a sales organization
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, and other sales productivity tools
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to assess customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take the initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 28 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.