Marketing platform that helps brands create and manage content and social media at scale.
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC, SF, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Land O’Lakes, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
We have a philosophy on why sales is an awesome profession and what it takes to be a great seller. We've always seen a great seller as being: emotionally intelligent, curious, driven and able to find meaning through delivering value from their work. We naturally see sales as a path to executive leadership either in a growing company like Percolate or as an entrepreneur. For this Enterprise Account Executive position, we are seeking an experienced software or media seller to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for selling our core products and closing new business among Fortune 500 companies. In this position you will have direct access to the executive team to help in supporting your sales goals. You will report to the SVP of Sales who will provide the mentorship to take your professional career to an entirely new level.
- Minimum 5 years of Enterprise Sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner with F1000
- In-depth understanding of the marketing technology landscape
- A strong passion for persuasion, especially around complicated and intellectually challenging issues
- Experience developing trusted relationships with C-level executives
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset, are interested in helping to build a business
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Prospecting Territory working independently and with business development team
- Continuously building pipeline
- Qualifying opportunities
- Leading team selling efforts on qualified opportunities
- Managing accurate forecast
- Closing good business for the company
- Smoothly transitioning new clients to deployment teams
- Growing existing client relationships
- Providing feedback through channels on competitive landscape