Marketing platform that helps brands create and manage content and social media at scale.
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC, SF, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including Unilever, Mastercard, Land O’Lakes, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
The People Operations team aims to attract and retain top talent at Percolate. We advocate for the best possible employee experience by creating an employee-first environment that fosters ownership and opportunity across our teams.
We are looking for a collaborative, organized, and creative problem solver to join our growing SF-based HR Team. As the Payroll Specialist, you will report to the VP of Human Resources and be responsible for payroll processing and employee record maintenance within the Company’s HRIS system(s) in accordance with established guidelines.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- BA or BS degree required
- Full knowledge of US and UK payroll/tax laws and employment/benefit laws.
- Possesses systems experience with payroll and/or HR Database systems, including the capabilities of report writing and payroll audit
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented and an assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Manages the end to end payroll and payroll related accounting function for all employees on Namely and UK payroll systems ensuring that all payroll payments and approvals are made in line with the Company policies, processes and procedures.
- Provides administrative support to the HR function as needed (e.g., correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry).
- Reviews new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, deductions, rate changes, retroactive adjustments, special pay, etc.
- Processes and reconciles deductions, including health benefits, 401K, flexible spending plans, etc.
- Responsible for providing the information and coordinating with Third Party Provider for monthly UK Payroll preparation.
- Ensures quarterly/annual payroll tax filings are complete and accurate and filed timely.
- Processes new equity grants, manage stock option exercise and termination process; and maintain stock administration system.
- Performs periodic reconciliation of payroll accounts and stock option activities.
- Processes quarterly compensation earnings/incentives.
- Assists in annual sales compensation plan development process.
- Assist in regular sales compensation exceptions process and performance reporting efforts.
- Act as conduit for Plan and Earnings communication to the sales team.
- Provide prompt, friendly and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their pay, deductions and/or the payroll process.
- Analyze current processes for improvements and automation opportunities.
- Participate in special projects and performs additional duties as required.