Marketing platform that helps brands create and manage content and social media at scale.
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC, SF, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including Unilever, Mazda, Land O’Lakes, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
Percolate’s Global Services is responsible for designing and delivering a world-class experience for our customers. The work starts even before they become customers. During the sales cycle, we partner with prospective customers to understand and map their priorities and objectives to a detailed implementation plan. During implementation, we partner with our customers to deliver on that plan, with a focus on time-to-value. And ultimately, we support long-term customer success through ongoing services, support, education, and adoption programs, all designed to drive value for the customer and our end users. Our goal is to create customers that want to tell their colleagues, friends and business networks about their experience with Percolate, and their belief in The System of Record for Marketing®.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate (Level I) to join our Customer Support team to directly support users of our software at the world's largest brands and agencies. The Associate will work with customers and internal resources to field, research, diagnose, and resolve inbound ticketing software inquiries.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work with a variety of people in a variety of situations.The individual will also be well-rounded with varied interests, experience, and extracurricular involvement.
The Customer Support Associate will work at our San Francisco office and report to the Customer Support Manager. The Associate will partner with Implementation Services, Customer Success, Customer Education, Product Management, and Engineering to ensure customers successfully implement, adopt, and fulfill the vision of The System of Record for Marketing®.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic record and track record of success in achieving goals
- Positive, motivated, and “doer” attitude
- Interest in technology and software, and demonstrated motivation to solve tough technical problems
- Aptitude and desire for providing exceptional customer service through conflict resolution
- Ability to empathize with customer concerns and comprehend their key business objectives and challenges
- Ability to work in a smart way, with speed at scale
- Organizational, time management, multitasking ability with attention to detail
- Analytical thinking with the ability to recognize trends in customer submissions
- Excellent written and oral communication: communicate precisely and in an easily digestible way
- Exceptional listener: can understand and interpret complex questions
- Quick learner: ability to master an ever-evolving software platform
- Ability to thrive in high-growth and fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, and other customer service and support systems is a plus, but not required
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Apple iWork, Microsoft Office, and other business applications desirable
- Assist customers with primary issues and follow-up questions
- Adeptly handle initial bug triage to diagnose customer issues and severity
- Deliver a great experience for customers during all interactions
- Provide answers to customer questions by utilizing the Success Center and other tools and resources
- Attend product and feature training sessions to stay current on software updates
- Demonstrate ability to increase knowledge of the product to become an expert of the system
- Assist with ongoing Support Team initiatives and projects as needed
- Sr. Frontend Engineer (Analytics) San Francisco, CA, US
- Sr. Backend Engineer (Team Assets) - New York New York City, NY, US
- Enterprise Account Executive San Francisco, CA, US
- Business Development Manager - Strategic Partnerships - San Francisco San Francisco, CA, US