Construction software made for the field.
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for construction, one of the oldest an largest industries on the planet. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think Google Docs for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
- You have 5+ years of experience in transactional SaaS sales
- You are results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- You are analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- You have experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
About the Role:
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Show potential customers the beauty of PlanGrid, conducting both in-person and virtual demos
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position PlanGrid
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses and forecast data
- Medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website