Lets people listen to music, sports and news from around the world.
Digital Pricing and Yield Manager
Venice, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
A Pricing and Yield Manager sits at the center of several departments in valuing and forecasting TuneIn ad inventory. This individual will be pivotal in forecasting, booking, managing, and analyzing ad inventory across multiple channels including: Direct Sales, Indirect Sales, Content Marketing, and Product. This role will have a deep understanding of pricing sensitivities and will use these trends to price existing and future ad products. This person will be self-motivated and flexible, with high attention to detail, while also having an analytical and problem-solving philosophy that works well in a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to operationalize and streamline TuneIn’s current inventory management process and develop a path to support the growing demand at TuneIn.
This role is located in our Content Studio in Los Angeles (Venice).
What You’ll Do
· Facilitate inventory forecasts for all ads-based initiatives which include, but are not limited to: Sales driven RFPs and deals, Indirect Sales partnerships and deals, Promotional Marketing and Content driven campaigns, Product experiments involving ad inventory.
· Manage the bookings of all above initiatives to ensure Ad Operations’ successful execution and delivery of each
Work as a liaison between Product and Sales to provide analysis and insights on periodic updates to TuneIn’s ad product offering to drive Direct Sales’ competitive advantage in market
· Use above analysis and insights to assist Direct Sales in developing the optimal strategy for pitching TuneIn ad products in market
· Periodically investigate current trends in the digital marketplace to ensure that TuneIn’s rates retain a competitive edge
· Collaborate with Finance, Sales, Product, and executive teams to provide revenue projections and to perform analysis to identify areas with highest potential to drive growth
· Bring industry experience and personal expertise to assist in developing TuneIn’s systems and processes surrounding inventory usage to support cross-departmental stakeholders
· 3-5 years in a digital ad inventory management or analysis role required
· Familiarity with industry standard ad servers and ad tech vendors required
· First-hand knowledge of pricing against ad products against market trends
· Proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Office required
· Experience working with digital ad sales teams required
· Experience in working with an order management system preferred
· Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests and tasks in a timely manner
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news/talk and podcasts — including live, on-demand and original content — TuneIn lets people find what they love while helping them discover new things. TuneIn serves more than 75 million monthly active users, across the globe, on hundreds of devices, including smartphones, desktop, connected devices, connected autos, game consoles and smart speakers, like Sonos, Bose SoundTouch, Amazon Echo and Google Home. TuneIn Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and commercial-free music stations.
TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices in Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.We’re venture funded by Sequoia Capital, Comcast Ventures, IVP, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.