Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the server-side editor components team in Austin. This is an opportunity to work on a brand new, highly visible piece of software soon to be used by millions of people. The team is working with some of the latest and greatest server and browser features and technologies to develop a set of components that is shared across the note in all it's incarnations — Windows, Mac, Web, iOS and Android.
If you love, service architecture and working with a small, dynamic team that gets stuff done, we would love to meet you!
What you'll do
- You will learn constantly and drive yourself and teammates for constant improvement
- You will write code for multiple platforms (i.e. browsers, desktop web views, mobile web views)
- You will develop high-quality production software using an agile style development process
- You will work with QA, developers and designers to build robust, polished applications
What you've done
- 5+ years experience in web application development
- Designed and built scalable distributed systems
- Debugged and fixed hard problems in scalable distributed systems
- You have deep understanding of single-page web application service architecture
- You have continuously shipped production quality software within a small team of developers, QA, designers and product management
- You provide continuous integration, daily deliverables, agile development practices, estimation
- Experience with more than one programming language
- Built and maintained highly interactive backend services
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform / Google App Engine is a plus