About the team
The Evernote Business group is building a high-velocity, self-service SaaS offering to bring Evernote to groups at work.
We're looking for a talented product manager to own and drive the roadmap for administering Evernote Business Accounts, and core functions across Evernote's entire product line such as compliance, identity, security, and internal Sales & Support tools. You'll balance efforts to serve our core target of small-business customers and our emerging enterprise business.
What you'll do
- Define and own business goals and KPIs for Evernote business admins, identity, and related areas
- Define and drive alignment around a roadmap backed by user research, impact and cost analysis
- Lead the development of Evernote features and enhancements in areas of team management, content ownership, team lifecycle, user identity, and platform evolution.
- Develop expert domain knowledge of our customers and business drivers. Answer the questions: what do our admins need, what will customers want?
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, support and marketing teams, to deliver regular updates to the Evernote service from conception to launch. Prioritize features, build PRDs and plan and own releases.
- Work with other product managers and external partners to craft a great ‘whole product’ experience for Evernote
What you've done
- Experience building a self-service business SaaS product
- Strong technical background with proven ability to contribute to a product vision
- Track record of driving product enhancements through data based decision-making with user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Experience articulating persuasively while listening and incorporating multiple perspectives to build alignment and balance competing goals
- Passion for building amazingly crafted experiences with incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design
- 4+ years of software product management experience, with at least 2 years building a B2B product preferred
- Bachelors degree in a technology field
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.