Construction software made for the field.
Global Payroll Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
PlanGrid is looking for a Global Payroll Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate has experience running payroll soup to nuts, managing compliance, and building best in class processes at a rapidly growing organizations with 400+ employees.
About the Role:
- Subject matter expert for all things payroll related
- Responsibility that domestic and international payroll is paid timely and accurately
- Define and document our payroll practices and policies
- Define and implement payroll internal controls
- Manage domestic payroll using Namely
- Manage external payroll partner for international payroll
- Build the payroll function as an individual contributor with the ability to scale into a team
- Lead our process for identifying and implementing our next payroll solution as we scale
- Partner closely with accounting, FP&A, HR, and recruiting
- Active participation in workers compensation, 401K, and financial audits
- Manage payroll month end close, reconciliations, and accruals
- Manage benefit payments, reconciliations, and accruals
- Manage all payroll related inquiries from employees, regulators, and auditors
- Manage state and local payroll taxes, foreign payroll taxes, and registrations
- 6+ years running global payroll operations for 400+ employee organization
- Experience managing exempt, non-exempt, and international payroll
- High attention to detail and personal drive for quality
- Drive and desire to constantly improve processes and procedures
- Interest in being an individual contributor while we define processes and scale into a team
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Have:
- Experience recording payroll and benefits in an ERP system
- Experience completing month end payroll and benefit reconciliations
- Netsuite and Namely experience
- Experience in selecting and implementing payroll software solutions
- CPP Certified
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.