Marketing platform that helps brands create and manage content and social media at scale.
Founded in 2011, Percolate was built by marketers for marketers. It was originally founded to help brands grow in a world transformed by social and mobile technology and was one of the first Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) in the market. In 2015, the founders recognized that the opportunity to help marketers create compelling experiences was much bigger than just social media and started building what has become the leading content marketing platform (CMP)--recognized as the category leader by Gartner, Forrester and Sirius Decisions.
Today Percolate serves over 600 brands and some of the world’s largest brands — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their content development, curation and delivery processes, so that they can create compelling customer experience and better understand what content works best. Finally, Percolate’s CMP capability is truly unique in the marketplace and adds critical functionality to established marketing clouds (e.g., SAP, Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe). We are making traction with establishing strategic partnerships with several of these and other ecosystem partners, which should portend future strategic options.
As a Fullstack Engineer - Integrations, you will write code and build systems to integrate Percolate’s industry leading Content Marketing Platform with other tools in the MarTech ecosystem. You will be responsible for delivering thoughtful, high quality solutions and help make our platforms operate seamlessly together. You will work with a variety of technologies and languages to develop innovative solutions across product boundaries. You will also learn about the MarTech landscape and work with APIs from many different products including Percolate. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to enhance the core API that Percolate makes available to its customers and internal developers to make it robust, reliable, and performant.
Percolate is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Strong engineering skills and thoughtful about enterprise architecture
- Hands-on experience with either SQL (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) or NoSQL technologies (e.g. DynamoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Familiarity with AWS services (e.g. RDS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch) or similar cloud environments
- Creative problem solving, and the ability to build great integrations
- Relentless in the pursuit of quality; understanding the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to our customers
- Understanding of enterprise integration frameworks like Mulesoft, webMethods, or similar or custom designed integration platforms
- Guru of API authentication such as: SAML, LDAP and OAUTH is a plus
- Experience working with Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, and search technology such as Elasticsearch is particularly helpful (Solr and other Lucene-based search systems also helpful)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with enterprise SaaS third-party APIs: Office, GDocs, Salesforce, WordPress, etc. also a plus
- Architecting creative software solutions in a variety of languages
- Working directly with key stakeholders to translate business requirements into valuable products
- Delivering integrations that have high quality and have a low cost maintenance