Job Description / Skills Required
Ready for your next challenge? Looking to make the leap to the tech industry? Come join us at TuneIn, where we strive the provide the world’s best listening experiences. We are the leading service for music, top-tier sports content (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL), podcasts and news from around the world! With over 60 million monthly users, our mobile apps rank in the top of the App Store's Music category across 80 countries and territories. Our service is available across 200 different connected platforms, including all smartphones and tablets, smart TVs, CE devices and connected cars. TuneIn is a dynamic and thriving pre-IPO company in a growing market with proven potential.
All of these accomplishments were made possible by our talented, passionate and innovative team dedicated to serving our users the best audio experience out there.
TuneIn is looking for a passionate Director of Product, Growth to help TuneIn grow both the Free & Premium user bases. As part of the Product team, you’ll work closely with Engineering, Design & Marketing to drive user acquisition. The ideal candidate is data-driven yet creative and has a proven track record of driving cross-functional results.
What You’ll Do:
The Director of Product, Growth will be responsible for developing, recommending and executing strategies to drive new user and converting to subscriber growth across our mobile and web apps. You will:
· Investigate new ways to drive growth; identifying tests, picking metrics, analyzing results and delivering insights to senior leadership.
· Work with Design and Engineering to improve existing upsell functionality and build new features and flows.
· Continually evaluate our free and premium offerings and offer input into what is behind the paywall.
· Conduct user tests, surveys and competitive research to understand how we can build the best experience to retain our listeners.
· Coordinate with the Analytics team on subscription metrics and dashboards
· Manage the mobile web experience, balancing short term and long term performance.
· Partner with our Performance Marketing team on paid UA efforts.
· Work with the Marketing team on growth efforts including email, push & performance marketing
What You’ll Need:
· 7+ years of relevant experience in Growth Product Management.
· Strong communication skills and proven track record of cross functional collaboration
· Experience with free and paid user acquisition channels including ASO, Web to App, SEO, SEM, Display and Social.
· Comfort using A/B tests and data to drive decision making; Hands on SQL skills are a plus.
· Experience in/around a startup or growth stage-company - you are hands on, agile and able to adapt quickly.
· Empathy for customer needs and a desire to provide value through technology.
Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news and podcasts — including live, on-demand and original content — TuneIn lets people find what they love while helping them discover new things. TuneIn serves more than 75 million monthly active users, across the globe, on hundreds of devices, including smartphones, desktop, connected devices, connected autos, game consoles and smart speakers, like Sonos, Bose SoundTouch, Amazon Echo and Google Home. TuneIn Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and commercial-free music stations. With venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC, TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We are located in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA district, across from AT&T Park, and we’re well funded by the most prestigious names in venture capital, including Sequoia Capital, General Catalyst Partners, Google Ventures, and Institutional Venture Partners (IVP).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.