Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate problem solver to provide administrative and operational support to our leadership team. Our ideal team member will be proactive, exercise good judgement, and have a proven ability to handle confidential information with tact and integrity.
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for calendar management, expense report processing and partnering confidently and expertly with senior level executives within and outside the company.
What you'll do
- Provide phenomenal operational and administrative support to the Evernote leadership team
- Calendaring, meeting and event arrangements, determining priorities and resolving schedule conflicts
- Oversee and arrange domestic US and global travel
- Craft and submit expense reimbursement requests
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in your written and verbal communications
- Be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Evernote ecosystem
What you've done
- 6+ years of experience in administration or related field
- 3+ years providing administrative support for multiple executives
- 3+ years calendar management and expense report management
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- Experiencing in building cross-functional relationships between departments
- Proficiency with the Evernote software and the Google Office Suite
Who you are
- Enthusiastic and positive self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong sense of initiative and integrity
- High degree of compassion and emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of the Silicon Valley ecosystem
- Familiarity with common software and cloud services
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.